Friday, May 6, 2011

My Sister LOL


An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.
- Pam Brown


This is MY sister Lydia. :)

1. She's addicted to chap stick.
2. She will take you down for chap stick.
3. She's beautiful. Wait....well.
4. She's CUTE!!!!!!!!
5. She can cook like one of them chef people who wear the big "toques" - except she wears a brown apron. (that looks like a straight jacket)
5. She has a really cool blog that puts mine to shame.
6. She's fun to Photograph.
7. We can be beyond dumb together.
8. She's an awesome friend.
9. Even though I'm like 22 she STILL tells me what to do.
10. Usually I don't mind it. :)
11. She can't sleep without first applying chap stick.
12. I'm having as much difficulty finding things to put on my blog as she is on her blog. :D
13. The list goes on.

And at the end of the day, She's cool, and I love my sisters. :)

Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
- Margaret Mead











6 comments:

  1. Half of the Mutual Admiration Society sitting over there on the couch together. Love you two girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! It's a post! And a sweet one at that. ;) Yea for sisters!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are so funny! I love that picture of Lydia, too (and the others in the series;) Very sweet, in spite of yourself. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet sweet post. sisters are such a blessing. i'm so happy that you treasure yours!

    love that pam brown quote.

    love
    chas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post!!! You need to do more. You are so sweet and so funny Anna. Love you very much! xoxo
    Love,
    Mrs. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with the last quote... my seester and i's relationship has grown and grown as we get older! :)
    following you girl! i'm having a giveaway: southernpinky.blogspot.com
    {naomi has already entered... let's have a little friendly competition between the sisters *wink*}

    ReplyDelete